Have you tried Microneedling, also known as Collagen Induction Therapy? Microneedling is one of the most popular and effective skin-care treatment alternatives.
Microneedling rapidly creates a pattern of micro channels in the treatment area. These micro channels significantly increase the production of collagen and elastin to help tighten and lift skin, while minimizing many common skin problems to leave the skin smoother, fresher, and more uniform. Micro channels also create micro injuries which causes the body to send blood and growth factors to the area resulting in glowing, healthy skin. Safe and effective tool in an anti-aging skin care regimen. Microneedling is used for skin revitalization and can be used in conjunction with other treatments. Many skin concerns, including those listed below, can be addressed with microneedling treatments.
- Skin Laxity
- Fine Lines
- Uneven complexion
- Texture Improvement
- Acne Scars
- Dull skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Improves Stretch Marks
- Difficult Makeup Application
- Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients
- Can be performed on all skin types
- It can be used on all areas of face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth and neck
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A topical numbing cream will be applied to the area you are treating.
- Once the numbing cream is removed specific serums will be applied to the treatment area.
- The procedure will be performed using depth settings chosen based on treatment area and your specific skin concerns.
- You will minimum discomfort during the procedure.
- After your treatment you may be slightly pink or red for a couple of hours.
- Recommended number of treatments is 4-6 spaced out four to six weeks apart.
Face Reg. $ 300
Face & Neck -$400
Chest Area – $300
Ask for Package Deals